Mobile and Online Banking
Mobile Banking Apps, Your 24/7 Teller
Today more than ever, it seems like there are never enough hours in the day. Banking is another thing on your list of to-dos, right next to "dry cleaners" and "get dinner" on your way home from work. We understand. So if you could handle your banking while waiting in the school parking lot to pick up your kids, and give you an extra second to help with homework...wouldn't you do it?
Pima Federal Credit Union iPhone App
Pima Federal's mobile banking app for iPhone is equipped with your checking and savings transaction history, transfers between accounts, bill pay, and an ATM/Branch finder. Already it's receiving favorable reviews... Try it out today! You can find it in the iTunes store.
Pima Federal Credit Union Android App
Pima Federal's mobile banking app for Android is equipped with your checking and savings transaction history, transfers between accounts, bill pay, and an ATM/Branch finder. You can find it in the Google Play store.
Now you can deposit a check from wherever you are using your iOS or Android device. View the mobile deposit FAQ and tutorial.
Onling banking can be accessed by clicking on the Sign In button in the top right corner of our website home page.
E-Statement Sign-Up Instructions
Once you have activated your home banking, you can sign up for E-Statements. Here's how:
- Visit us online at www.pimafederal.org.
- Click on “Sign In” in the upper right. You must have your Home Banking activated to turn on eStatements.
- On the Home Banking welcome page, click on the “eStatements” tab located on the tool bar.
- Input your email address, your security phrase and enrollment pass code.
- Read and agree to the eStatement disclosures.
Congratulations!Back to Top